For Payroll questions, contact your Payroll Office.
For all questions related to the EPPICard™ MasterCard®,cardholders should call the Customer Service toll free number at 1-800-961-8423. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and handles calls related to:
- Reporting lost or stolen cards
- Balance inquiries
- PIN changes
- Transaction history requests
- Registering a complaint about a card issue
- Questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage
Cardholders who have questions related to when your payments have been deposited to your debit card should call:
- Virginia Employment Commission customers call 1-866-832-2363
- For Commonwealth Employee payroll questions, contact your Payroll Office.
- Virginia Department of Social Services - TANF, contact your local department of social services.
Protecting your personal and account information is our top priority
Occasionally our fraud prevention team may call you to verify if a specific transaction or transactions were authorized by you.
If we do call you, we will NEVER ask for your social security number or secret PIN number.
If you are ever unsure a call you receive about your Card or account is legitimate, hang up immediately and call us back using the toll-free telephone number found on this website, on the back of your Card or in the information included with your Card.