In November, 2008, the State of Oklahoma Employment Security Commission implemented a new "all electronic" payment program for receiving payments using either the new prepaid Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® card or direct deposit. This new payment program provides fast, convenient, and secure methods for receiving your payments. OESC claimants can select either payment option by calling the toll free number 1-866-320-8699. Unemployment insurance payments will be made either to your new debit card account or your personal bank account. With automatic posting of deposits to your account, you have reliable access to your funds with no delays due to mail or natural disasters.
The new debit MasterCard® account provides access to your funds 24 hours a day at ATMs, bank teller windows and merchant locations worldwide, anywhere debit MasterCard® cards are accepted. Your debit card account is FDIC insured and your account is protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
To view these documents in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader. This program is available for free download here
Get Cash Back with purchases
Many merchants including most grocery stores, home improvement stores, and others allow you to get cash back when you make a purchase. You can save a trip to the ATM with Cash Back.
Tell the cashier before swiping your Card you would like to get cash back with your purchase. Select "Debit Card" and follow the prompts to get "Cash Back" and the amount you would like to receive.
Find the Nearest ATM
Look for the MasterCard® logo on ATMs worldwide. Click on the MasterCard® logo below to find the nearest ATM
Avoid ATM Surcharge Fees
ATM surcharges are additional fees charged by the ATM owner. You can avoid this surcharge fee by using ATMs displaying the following logos. To find your nearest surcharge free ATM, click on the logos shown below:
Safety Tips when Using ATMs
ATMs are a convenient way to access your money. Here are a few tips on how you can help protect yourself when using an ATM.
- Have your Card out and ready to use as you approach an ATM. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the ATM at that time.
- Avoid ATMs that are poorly lit, hidden, or obstructed from view.
- Never count your money at the ATM. Wait until you are in a safe location.
- Take a trusted family member or friend with you, especially at night.
- If you feel you are being followed when leaving an ATM, drive immediately to the nearest police or fire station, or to a busy, well-lit location. Call the police immediately.
- If you are involved in a confrontation with an assailant who demands your money, COMPLY. Your safety and life is more important than any amount of money.
- Never swipe your Card in an ATM that looks damaged or appears to have been tampered with.
- It is not advisable to wear expensive jewelry or bring valuables to the ATM. This is an added incentive to the assailant.
- Do not re-enter your PIN if the ATM keeps your Card. Instead, call Customer Service immediately to report your Card lost.
You can always find your customer service number on your Card, on this website, and on the printed information included when you received your Card.
Lost, Stolen Cards
If you have lost your card or if it has been stolen, you should immediately call the toll free Customer Service number at 1-866-320-8699. This number is available 24 hours a day-7 days a week. For Customer Service outside of the United States, call collect by dialing 210-334-6616.
Easy access to cash at MasterCard ATM locations worldwide.
Cardholders can obtain cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® logo.
Avoid ATM surcharge fees by using your Oklahoma Debit MasterCard® at Comerica and MoneyPass ATM locations.
Cash back with purchases at many retailer and bank locations at no cost.
Cardholders can make purchases and receive cash back with no additional fees at most merchant and retailer locations, including grocery stores, pharmacies, department stores and gas stations displaying the MasterCard® logo.
Look for the MasterCard® logo to identify participating merchants.
MasterCard® Member Banks or Credit Unions and Comerica Banks provide cash withdrawals (one per deposit) at no cost to Oklahoma cardholders in accordance with the fee structure set by the State.
Access to available balance and transaction history through the Internet.
Cardholders have access to their available balance and transaction history using a secure and personally selected user ID and password.
Transaction information is displayed immediately in date and time order.
Online access to account information and account balance via the web or Integrated Voice Response (IVR) is the quickest and easiest method available for cardholders.
Monthly transaction history for the past 60 days is conveniently available online, at any time of day for convenience. Print monthly statement by selecting the preferred month.
Cost to You for Certain Transactions
Oklahoma cardholders are allowed unlimited free ATM cash withdrawals at Comerica Bank or MoneyPass ATMs.
The following fees apply if you use the services:
- Purchases at merchant locations, there is no fee.
- Cash back with purchase at merchant locations, there is no fee.
- ATM Cash Withdrawal at Comerica or MoneyPass® ATMs are fee free.
- ATM Cash Withdrawal not conducted at Comerica Bank or MoneyPass® ATMs are $1.25 each.
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: One (1) free at MoneyPass® or Comerica Bank ATMs per deposit. $0.50 each additional inquiry and $0.50 each inquiry at ATMs other than MoneyPass or Comerica Bank. Remember account balance information is free on the web.
- ATM Denial Fee: $0.50 for each ATM denial.
- Bank Teller cash withdrawals: One (1) free per deposit at MasterCard® Member Bank or Credit Union and Comerica Banks. $2.00 for each additional transaction.
- Card replacement one free each calendar year. After the one free, a fee of $4.00 is charged.
- Request for Expedited Delivery of a replacement card is charged a Fee of $15.00. Delivery is subject to business days of the carrier.
- International ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee: a fee of $1.25 is charged each time, plus the International Transaction Fee.
- International Transaction Fee: 2% of transaction amount for each ATM cash withdrawal, teller-assisted cash withdrawal, POS transaction and purchase with cash back transaction conducted outside of the United States.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Fee: you are allowed five free calls to the Customer Service toll free number each month. A fee of $0.50 is charged each time after the five (5) free calls each month.
- Mailed Card Account Statement: there is a $1.50 fee for each occurrence.