In May 2010, New Hampshire implemented a convenient "electronic" payment option for receiving your child support payments using a prepaid Debit MasterCard® card. Your child support payments are automatically loaded to your debit MasterCard® card account. You will not be waiting for your check to be sent through the mail.
The new Debit MasterCard® account provides access to your funds at ATMs, bank teller windows and merchant locations, anywhere debit MasterCard® cards are accepted. Your debit card account is FDIC insured and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) protects your account. Simply spend your money by presenting your Debit MasterCard. Your transactions are safe, convenient and secure.
Your deposits are posted within two banking business days after your payment is received and processed at the NH State Disbursement Unit.
- Program Information
- Enrollment Materials (print the payment option form here)
To view these documents in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader. This program is available for free download here
Get Cash Back with purchases
Many merchants including most grocery stores, home improvement stores, and others allow you to get cash back when you make a purchase. You can save a trip to the ATM with Cash Back.
Tell the cashier before swiping your Card you would like to get cash back with your purchase. Select "Debit Card" and follow the prompts to get "Cash Back" and the amount you would like to receive.
Find the Nearest ATM
Look for the MasterCard® logo on ATMs worldwide. Click on the MasterCard® logo below to find the nearest ATM
Safety Tips when Using ATMs
ATMs are a convenient way to access your money. Here are a few tips on how you can help protect yourself when using an ATM.
- Have your Card out and ready to use as you approach an ATM. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the ATM at that time.
- Avoid ATMs that are poorly lit, hidden, or obstructed from view.
- Never count your money at the ATM. Wait until you are in a safe location.
- Take a trusted family member or friend with you, especially at night.
- If you feel you are being followed when leaving an ATM, drive immediately to the nearest police or fire station, or to a busy, well-lit location. Call the police immediately.
- If you are involved in a confrontation with an assailant who demands your money, COMPLY. Your safety and life is more important than any amount of money.
- Never swipe your Card in an ATM that looks damaged or appears to have been tampered with.
- It is not advisable to wear expensive jewelry or bring valuables to the ATM. This is an added incentive to the assailant.
- Do not re-enter your PIN if the ATM keeps your Card. Instead, call Customer Service immediately to report your Card lost.
You can always find your customer service number on your Card, on this website, and on the printed information included when you received your Card.
Lost, Stolen Cards
Please access your online account or call us at 1-877-246-1311,TTY: 1-866-569-0418 to cancel and replace cards and update your PIN. If your card has been lost or stolen or your PIN has been compromised and you believe someone has used your available funds without your permission call us at 1-877-246-1311, TTY: 1-866-569-0418 to report the loss, or write to us at P.O. BOX 80769, AUSTIN, TX 78708.
Internet Access to available balance and transaction history
Online web access to your card account, balance, and transaction history is the quickest and easiest way to review transactions and deposits posted to your account. The information is displayed immediately in date and time order and reflects transactions posted to your account immediately after they occur.
Your account transaction history for the past two months (60 days) is available online, for your convenience. Print your monthly statement by selecting the preferred month.
Low Transaction Fees Using your Debit MasterCard®
- Two (2) free ATM cash withdrawals each month at Citizens Bank locations. A fee of $1.75 for each successful ATM cash withdrawal after free are used
- $0.75 for each ATM balance inquiry
- $0.75 for each ATM denial, when account balance is less than amount requested
- $0.30 for each purchase using your PIN at Point of Sale location
- $0.30 for each request for "cash back" with purchase using your PIN at Point of Sale location
- $2.00 for each cash withdrawal at MasterCard® Member Bank teller windows
- $5.00 for each replacement card issued, after the initial card issuance
- $15.00 for a request to expedite delivery of your new card. Expedited delivery is a two day delivery, on standard business days only
- $0.35 for each Customer Service Call to the IVR or live operator after you have used your allotted two free calls each month. Remember there is no charge to access your account via the web, www.eppicard.com
Shop with it
You can use your New Hampshire Debit MasterCard® at merchant locations displaying the MasterCard Acceptance Mark. There is no charge for purchases at merchant locations when performing signature transactions. There is a $0.20 fee for purchases using your PIN. A fee of $0.20 is also charged to your account if you ask for "cash back" with your purchase at merchant locations.
Get Cash Faster
Get cash at Citizens Bank ATMs, MasterCard® Member bank teller windows, or at your favorite merchant locations (as "cash back"), displaying the MasterCard® Member Acceptance mark. Citizens Bank and MasterCard logos or brand marks are shown below. A fee of $0.20 is charged to your account if you ask for "cash back" with your purchase at merchant locations.
Toll-Free Customer Service
You have unlimited access to our web site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Once a payment is posted to your account, you may access information regarding your account via the toll-free customer service telephone number 1-877-246-1311, TTY: 1-866-569-0418 or the Internet at www.eppicard.com. You will have unlimited free access to the website, and are eligible for two free customer service calls per month.
Your account is FDIC insured and protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN, User ID, and password provide safe and secure access to your account on the web.
Avoid ATM Surcharge Fees
- Some ATM owners may apply a fee called a surcharge to use their ATMs
- Avoid paying this fee by using Citizens Bank ATMs. Look for the logos shown below
Free Services Using your Debit MasterCard®
- Account Maintenance
- Initial Card Issuance
- Deposit Notification each time a deposit is posted to your account
- Purchases using your signature at Point of Sale location
- Unlimited access to account information via the webAccess to your account by phone, interactive voice response (IVR) or live operator - up to two free calls each month
*Note: There is never a fee to report your card as lost or stolen, or to dispute a transaction posted to your account.