The State of Mississippi has implemented the new ePayment ™ program. The Department of Human Services, Division of Economic Assistance Cardholders, Division of Child Support Enforcement Cardholders, and Department of Family & Children's Services Adoption Subsidy and Foster Care Cardholders, or Department of Employment Security Cardholders can now access their payments online using the Mississippi EPPICard™ debit card.
Mississippi EPPICard™ debit cards will be replaced "free of charge" 30 days prior to the "Good Thru" date on the front of each card. Please contact your local County Office to verify or update your address NOW! The United States Postal Service (USPS) WILL NOT "forward" your new Mississippi EPPICard™ debit card to you if your mailing address has changed. Please check the "Good Thru" date on the front of your card and look for your replacement in the mail the month it is due to expire. If you do not receive your new Mississippi EPPICard™ debit card by the 20th of the "Good Thru" month, please contact Mississippi EPPICard™ Customer Service at 1-866-461-4095.
- Program Card Carrier (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Disclosure Statement (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Frequently Asked Questions (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Notice of Fee Change (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Notice of Change (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
To view these documents in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader; click here
to download this free program.
Get Cash Back with purchases
Many merchants including most grocery stores, home improvement stores, and others allow you to get cash back when you make a purchase. You can save a trip to the ATM with Cash Back.
Tell the cashier before swiping your Card you would like to get cash back with your purchase. Select "Debit Card" and follow the prompts to get "Cash Back" and the amount you would like to receive.
Find the Nearest ATM
Look for the MasterCard® logo on ATMs worldwide. Click on the MasterCard® logo below to find the nearest ATM
Safety Tips when Using ATMs
ATMs are a convenient way to access your money. Here are a few tips on how you can help protect yourself when using an ATM.
- Have your Card out and ready to use as you approach an ATM. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the ATM at that time.
- Avoid ATMs that are poorly lit, hidden, or obstructed from view.
- Never count your money at the ATM. Wait until you are in a safe location.
- Take a trusted family member or friend with you, especially at night.
- If you feel you are being followed when leaving an ATM, drive immediately to the nearest police or fire station, or to a busy, well-lit location. Call the police immediately.
- If you are involved in a confrontation with an assailant who demands your money, COMPLY. Your safety and life is more important than any amount of money.
- Never swipe your Card in an ATM that looks damaged or appears to have been tampered with.
- It is not advisable to wear expensive jewelry or bring valuables to the ATM. This is an added incentive to the assailant.
- Do not re-enter your PIN if the ATM keeps your Card. Instead, call Customer Service immediately to report your Card lost.
You can always find your customer service number on your Card, on this website, and on the printed information included when you received your Card.
Lost, Stolen Cards
If you have lost your card or if it has been stolen, you should immediately call the toll free Customer Service number at 1-866-461-4095 TTY: (877) 906-0085. This number is available 24 hours a day-7 days a week. For Customer Service outside of the United States, call collect by dialing 801-352-3274.
Easy access to cash at thousands of ATM locations.
ePayment ™ cardholders can obtain cash at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® or Cirrus® logos.
Free cash back with purchases at many retailer locations.
ePayment ™ cardholders can make purchases or make purchases and receive cash back with no additional fees at many retailers, including grocery stores displaying the Maestro® logo.
Look for the MasterCard® or Maestro® logos to identify participating merchants.
Many bank locations displaying the MasterCard® logo will provide cash withdrawals at no cost to ePayment ™ cardholders.Inquire about fees when making cash withdrawals.
Access to available balance and transaction history through the Internet.
Cardholders have secure access to their available balance and transaction history using their user ID and password.
All transaction information is displayed immediately in date and time order.
Online access to available balance information is the quickest and easiest method available for the user.
Monthly transaction history for the past 60 days is always available to users online.
Low Transaction Fees
Mississippi ePayment ™ Cardholders are assessed the following fees:
- $0.75 for ATM balance inquiries.
- $1.75 for successful ATM cash withdrawals.
- $5.00 for each replacement card issued.
- ATM surcharge fees will apply except at Hancock, Regions, and Trustmark Bank ATM locations.
- For a complete listing of all fees, please refer to the Notice of Fee Change (English, Spanish, Vietnamese).
To view this document in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader; click here
to download this free program.