The State of Georgia has implemented a convenient "electronic" payment option for receiving your child support payments, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and State employees payroll using a prepaid Debit MasterCard® card - A better way to receive your child support payments, TANF, or payroll deposits. Simply spend your money by presenting your debit card; it is safe, convenient and secure. You have immediate access to your funds because your child support payments, TANF, and/or payroll are electronically loaded to your debit MasterCard® card account. You will not be waiting for your check to be sent through the mail.
The new debit MasterCard® card account provides access to your funds 24 hours a day at ATMs, bank teller windows and merchant locations worldwide, anywhere debit MasterCard® cards are accepted. Your debit card account is FDIC insured and your account is protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Your deposits are posted on the banking day after your payment is received and processed. The State of Georgia is pleased to offer you the convenience and security of the Georgia Debit MasterCard®.
To view these documents in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader. This program is available for free download here
Get Cash Back with purchases
Many merchants including most grocery stores, home improvement stores, and others allow you to get cash back when you make a purchase. You can save a trip to the ATM with Cash Back.
Tell the cashier before swiping your Card you would like to get cash back with your purchase. Select "Debit Card" and follow the prompts to get "Cash Back" and the amount you would like to receive.
Find the Nearest ATM
Look for the MasterCard® logo on ATMs worldwide. Click on the MasterCard® logo below to find the nearest ATM
Avoid ATM Surcharge Fees
ATM surcharges are additional fees charged by the ATM owner. You can avoid this surcharge fee by using ATMs displaying the following logos. To find your nearest surcharge free ATM, click on the logos shown below:
Safety Tips when Using ATMs
ATMs are a convenient way to access your money. Here are a few tips on how you can help protect yourself when using an ATM.
- Have your Card out and ready to use as you approach an ATM. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the ATM at that time.
- Avoid ATMs that are poorly lit, hidden, or obstructed from view.
- Never count your money at the ATM. Wait until you are in a safe location.
- Take a trusted family member or friend with you, especially at night.
- If you feel you are being followed when leaving an ATM, drive immediately to the nearest police or fire station, or to a busy, well-lit location. Call the police immediately.
- If you are involved in a confrontation with an assailant who demands your money, COMPLY. Your safety and life is more important than any amount of money.
- Never swipe your Card in an ATM that looks damaged or appears to have been tampered with.
- It is not advisable to wear expensive jewelry or bring valuables to the ATM. This is an added incentive to the assailant.
- Do not re-enter your PIN if the ATM keeps your Card. Instead, call Customer Service immediately to report your Card lost.
You can always find your customer service number on your Card, on this website, and on the printed information included when you received your Card.
Lost, Stolen Cards
Please access your online account or call us at 1-800-656-1347, TTY:1-855 260-3119 to cancel and replace cards and update your PIN. If your card has been lost or stolen or your PIN has been compromised and you believe someone has used your available funds without your permission call us at 1-800-656-1347, TTY:1-855 260-3119 to report the loss.
To view this document in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader; click here
to download this free program.
Access to available balance and transaction history through the Internet.
Online web access to your card account, balance, and transaction history is the quickest and easiest way to review transactions and deposits posted to your account. The information is displayed immediately in date and time order and reflects transactions posted to your account at the time they are conducted.
Monthly transaction history for the past 90 days is available online, at any time of day for your convenience. Print your monthly transaction history by selecting the preferred month.
Georgia cardholders are assessed the following fees:
- $1.25 for successful ATM cash withdrawals, after free transactions
- $1.25 for withdrawals at out of network ATMs
- $0.35 for each call to the Georgia Customer Service Desk, after free transactions
- $1.25 per each international ATM balance inquiry
- $1.25 plus 3% of transaction amount for each international transaction
- $5.00 for each replacement card issued after the first free
- $0.10 for each mobile balance inquiry after the first free
- $1.50 for each funds transfer transaction
Shop with it.
You can use your Georgia MasterCard® at merchant locations displaying the MasterCard Acceptance Mark. There is no charge for purchases at merchant locations.
Get Cash Faster.
Get cash at Moneypass and Comerica ATM locations, MasterCard® Member bank teller windows, or at your favorite merchant location, displaying the MasterCard® Member Acceptance mark.
Toll-Free Customer Service.
You have unlimited access to our web site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Once a payment is loaded, you may access information regarding your account via the toll-free customer service telephone number 1-800-656-1347, TTY:1-855 260-3119 or the Internet at www.eppicard.com. International caller would use 1-210-334-6617.
Your account is FDIC insured and protected by your personal secret code (PIN). Your web account is secured by your personally selected User ID and password.
Avoid ATM Surcharge Fees
- Some ATM owners may apply a fee called a surcharge to use their ATMs.
- Avoid paying this fee by using ATMs at Comerica or MoneyPass ATM locations. Look for the logos shown here.
Georgia Free Services
- Deposit notification - you can receive phone, email or text messaging notification for each deposit posted to your Card.
- Purchases using signature or PIN at merchant locations. Use your PIN for purchases with cash back.
- Two (2) free ATM cash withdrawal per deposit only at MoneyPass or Comerica Bank ATMs.
- If you do not receive a deposit, one (1) fee free ATM cash withdrawal per month only at MoneyPass or Comerica Bank ATMs. A fee of $1.25 for successful ATM cash withdrawals after free are used
- Unlimited balance inquiries at MasterCard® branded ATM location.
- Unlimited free cash withdrawals at MasterCard® member bank teller and credit union windows.
- Five (5) free calls to the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - telephone to access Card account information.
- One (1) free mobile balance request for each deposit posted to the Card account.